Easy Immigration with DNA test
Immigration to other country is a dream for many, especially if they already have family members living in there. The process takes a lot of time and there are many hurdles that must be cleared before the move is approved. Fortunately, the part in the process that requires proof of a family relationship has become much simpler and manageable thanks to an immigration DNA test.
Today, you no longer need to find long-lost birth certificates or other legal paperwork to confirm relationships: instead, you just need science to help prove a close biological family connection with your petitioner. It only takes a phone call to get started with an immigration DNA test.
What is the process for LYNX LABORATORIES immigration DNA test?
- After you call and set up your immigration DNA test with one of our customer service representatives:
- Petitioner or beneficiary currently residing in the US or any other country, if included in the DNA test request, will be scheduled at one of our collection sites available, providing a strict chain of custody DNA collection (painless cheek swab). It is our goal to make this part of the process as convenient as possible for all parties involved.
- Following the DNA specimen collection, the authorized DNA sample collector will package the samples for a quick and easy shipment back to our DNA testing laboratory.
- After receiving the DNA specimen collection kit(s) from our customer service representative, the Embassy or Consulate agency will contact your family (using the contact information you provide) to schedule their appointment at the designated collection location overseas.
- The DNA specimen collector at the Embassy or Consulate will package the DNA specimen(s) and return the sample(s) to our laboratory for DNA sample processing.
- Immigration DNA test results are generally available in 7-14 business days once the lab receives the samples of all tested parties.
- Our DNA testing laboratory will submit your original immigration DNA test results directly to the Embassy or Consulate agency requesting it; you will receive a copy via email or mail.
What do I need to start my immigration DNA test?
- Names of all tested parties, including those overseas (where applicable)
- Required government documents requesting immigration DNA testing
- Current contact information for all parties involved, including those overseas (where applicable)
- Return address or email for your copy of the results
(Results will also be sent directly from the lab to the agency requesting the testing)
How reliable are the immigration DNA test results?
Lynx Laboratories immigration DNA test results routinely provide a probability of paternity of 99.99% or 0% (excluded). LYNX DNA Laboratories should be your first step in your immigration DNA testing journey
Our dedicated immigration customer service representatives are committed to serving the needs of our clients and agencies in need of an immigration DNA test. Our immigration customer service representatives are especially adept in working closely with the US embassies, and other Embassy.
For more information on how to get to us visit us at:
Email: – [email protected]
Office Address – 9B, James oluleye Cresent, Off Adeniyi Jones, Ikeja Laogs, Lagos, Nigeria,
Or send us a DM on social media platforms
Facebook [email protected]
LinkedIn [email protected]
Twitter – @lynx_dna
Instagram [email protected]